Getting backlinks to the site is becoming an increasingly complex and sophisticated task. It is almost impossible to define where link building in SEO ends and Internet marketing begins.
If you are thinking about how to get backlinks that would work both for direct traffic growth and link building in SEO, this article is for you.
What Are the Natural Links?
These are ordinary real links that are left by users to recommend some service or product. Every link building in SEO specialist should have a strategy of building links or use the Linklifting services to do that. In general, we are talking about the following features for backlinking:
- Natural links are easy to distinguish: they make clicks and increase the traffic;
- They are placed in the main content of the page, which is thematically directly or indirectly linked to the target site;
- Link anchors do not contain commercial markers such as
- Links are useful for visitors and make the donor’s content better.
Natural link-building has three main functions:
- Building a foundation for link building in SEO (authoritative donors are selected to place links);
- The growth of targeted traffic and sales (platforms with a “live” audience lead real visitors who are potentially interested in your product);
- Reducing the risks of filters (search engines do not perceive natural links as an attempt to manipulate search results).
How to Find the Websites for Links?
Building a network of external links working to drive traffic and increase a position in the search is impossible without marketing tools. If you can find reference donors from a huge mass of resources, this will bring you closer to the goal. These actions will help to achieve the desired result faster:
- build the semantic core of your site;
- for each request, study the top-20 Google replies;
- create a donor base;
- analyze it, remove the irrelevant and inefficient sites;
- negotiate with the owners of the resources, approve the terms, cost, and the format of the publication;
- evaluate the result of affixed links.
If the link does not provide transitions, feel free to remove it. Keep in mind that your traffic should be targeted and increase conversions. If the percentage of refusals when following the link goes off scale, you need to change the anchor, rewrite the content, review the way to integrate the link, or completely remove it.
Remember that sites with live and active traffic have the biggest value. Since the market for natural link building or outreach links is still in its infancy, try to reach the site owners from a position of advertising, content marketing, and PR. For many people, this format is more understandable.
Do not forget to analyze the effectiveness of the link: the presence of a donor page in the index of search engines and the volume of attracted traffic. As you may conclude, link-building is an effective tool in the hands of professionals. The work ahead is not easy, but there are no easy ways for successful link building in SEO.
READ ALSO: Sky News Wire:
398 total views, 2 views today